* The PUL fabric in this product is made from recycled plastic bottles
Eco Mini Diaper Cover- Unique Features:
- Features a PUL tummy panel to keep absorbency in place (in same color/ print as the diaper outer).
- Double leg gussets for advanced leak prevention.
- 3x3 rise snaps to allow for 3 different rise (size) settings.
- Made from silky soft 4-way stretch PUL.
Eco Mini Newborn diapers are designed to fit from birth, and grow with your little one until they move on to One Size diapers.
- Can be used over any absorbency of your choice (flats/ inserts/ prefolds/ fitteds etc.).
- Absorbency not included.
- Because the cover has no absorbent fabric attached to it, it dries really fast!
- Adjust the rise snaps, and fasten over absorbent layer of your choice.
- Tuck the leg elastics into the “underwear line” so that the diaper sits between the legs in the same way underwear would.
- Knock solids into toilet.
- Store in a wetbag or dry pail allowing good ventilation while you wait for laundry day.
- Prewash: cold, on shortest cycle.
- Main wash: hot, on longest cycle. (40 – 60C).
- Do not wash hotter than 60C, as this will damage the elastics.
- Do not use bleach or softeners.
- Tumble dry on low or line dry to protect the elastics and get the most life out of your diapers.
- Do not use bum creams or oily salves as these could impair the absorbency or moisture wicking properties of your diapers.
- SGS certified, and safety approved for the EU.
- Free from harmful chemicals and metals.