* The PUL fabric in this product is made from recycled plastic bottles
Eco Mini Diaper Cover- Unique Features:
- Features a PUL tummy panel to keep absorbency in place (in same color/ print as the diaper outer).
- Double leg gussets for advanced leak prevention.
- 3x4 rise snaps to allow for 4 different rise (size) settings.
- Made from silky soft 4-way stretch PUL.
Eco Mini One Size diapers are designed to grow with your baby, and be used throughout the diaper period – from soon after birth, all the way through to the day your little one becomes diaper free.
- Can be used over any absorbency of your choice (flats/ inserts/ prefolds/ fitteds etc.).
- Absorbency not included.
Grows with your baby
- Eco Mini One Size diapers are designed to fit babies from approximately 4 kg to 16 kg.
- Adjusting the snaps on the front of the diaper very easily customizes the size.
- 3x4 rows of rise snaps allow for four different size settings (S/ M/ L/ XL).
- The double row of waist- and crossover snaps allow for a great fit even on the skinniest of babies.
- Because the cover has no absorbent fabric attached to it, it dries really fast!
- Adjust the rise snaps, and fasten over absorbent layer of your choice.
- Tuck the leg elastics into the “underwear line” so that the diaper sits between the legs in the same way underwear would.
- Knock solids into toilet.
- Store in a wetbag or dry pail allowing good ventilation while you wait for laundry day.
- Prewash: cold, on shortest cycle.
- Main wash: hot, on longest cycle. (40 – 60C).
- Do not wash hotter than 60C, as this will damage the elastics.
- Do not use bleach or softeners.
- Tumble dry on low or line dry to protect the elastics and get the most life out of your diapers.
- Do not use bum creams or oily salves as these could impair the absorbency or moisture wicking properties of your diapers.
- SGS certified, and safety approved for the EU.
- Free from harmful chemicals and metals.