* The PUL fabric in this product is made from recycled plastic bottles
Eco Mini VELCRO Pocket Diaper - Unique Features:
- Velcro closure for easy fit - ideal for preschool/ babysitters etc.
- Features a PUL tummy panel to help prevent leaks (in same color/ print as the diaper outer).
- 3x4 rise snaps to allow for 4 different rise (size) settings.
- Silky soft and stretchy PUL outer.
Each diaper Includes one 4-layer bamboo/ cotton/ microfiber insert (2 layers of microfiber incased in 2 layers of natural bamboo/ cotton).
One Size Pockets are the most widely used style of modern cloth diapers as they are so easy to use and customize as your baby grows.
Eco Mini pocket diapers are designed to grow with your baby, and be used throughout the diaper period – from soon after birth, all the way through to the day your little one becomes diaper free.
Keep in mind:
- Velcro is more abrasive than snaps in the wash, and can shorten the lifespan of fabrics, including fabric diapers washed together with it.
- Always ensure that the velcro is closed securely by using the washing tabs inside the wings, before going into the wash.
- When fitting your velcro diaper, ensure that the velcro is not in direct contact with your little one's skin.
- The diapers feature a pocket opening into which you stuff the absorbent layers (“inserts”).
- Once stuffed, they are as easy to put on your baby as a disposable diaper. Eco Mini pocket diapers are therefore an excellent choice for Preschool, or babysitters, as there are no loose flaps to contend with, and no extra folding steps required.
- The outer layer of the diaper is made from waterproof and breathable PUL.
- The diaper is lined with a super soft suede-cloth fabric that wicks moisture away from the skin.
- Each diaper comes with one 4-layer bamboo/ cotton/ microfiber insert (2 layers microfiber inside 2 layers bamboo/ cotton). This combines the best of these fabrics – the fast absorption speed of the microfiber with the moisture holding capacity of the natural bamboo and cotton fibers.
- Additional hemp, or bamboo inserts are sold separately to add super absorption for heavy wetters or nighttime use.
- For best results, additional natural fiber inserts should be placed below the bamboo/ microfiber insert inside the pocket.
Grows with your baby
- Eco Mini pocket diapers are designed to fit babies from approximately 4 kg to 16 kg.
- Adjusting the snaps on the front of the diaper very easily customizes the size.
- 3x4 rows of rise snaps allow for four different size settings (S/ M/ L/ XL).
- Pocket diapers are our favorite style of modern cloth diaper as they offer more options and alternative uses than any other style of diaper on the market.
- Normal use: Stuff pocket with a single absorbent insert.
- Heavy use: Stuff pocket with 2 or more inserts in materials of your choice for heavy wetters or nighttime use.
- Swim diaper: Use without any inserts as a swim diaper. Perfect for baby swim!
- Potty training: Lay insert on top of the stay-dry layer (not inside the pocket) so that your baby feels wet as they pee, and so, start becoming body-aware in preparation for potty training.
- Pocket diapers dry really quickly, due to the absorbent layers (inserts) being pulled out of the pockets before laundering.
- Adjust the rise snaps, and stuff the pocket with absorbent insert. The diaper is now ready for use.
- Lay your baby down on the diaper as you would with a disposable, and secure around the waist making use of the velcro.
- Tuck the leg elastics into the “underwear line” so that the diaper sits between the legs in the same way underwear would.
- Knock solids into toilet.
- Pull insert out of the pocket.
- Close velcro by the washing tabs inside the wings.
- Store in a wetbag or dry pail allowing good ventilation while you wait for laundry day.
- Prewash: cold, on shortest cycle.
- Main wash: hot, on longest cycle. (40 – 60C).
- Do not wash hotter than 60C, as this will damage the elastics.
- Do not use bleach or softeners.
- Tumble dry on low or line dry to protect the elastics and get the most life out of your diapers.
- Do not use bum creams or oily salves as these could impair the absorbency or moisture wicking properties of your diapers.
- SGS certified, and safety approved for the EU.
- Free from harmful chemicals and metals.