- 2 layers bamboo terry (80% bamboo, 20% polyester), and 2 layers of microfiber.
- Great to use inside the Newborn Cover, for a simple, budget-friendly newborn solution, or use to boost the Newborn AIO.
Benefits of Bamboo Fiber
- Bamboo fiber makes exceptionally soft fabric.
- Bamboo is biodegradable, and up to 4 times more absorbent than cotton.
- Made from 2 layers of bamboo terry, with an inner core of 2 layers microfiber. This is a luxuriously soft, fast-absorbing insert.
- Knock solids into toilet.
- Pull insert out of the pocket.
- Store in a wet bag or dry pail allowing good ventilation while you wait for laundry day.
- Prewash: cold, on shortest cycle.
- Main wash: hot, on longest cycle. (40 – 60C).
- Do not wash hotter than 60C.
- Do not use bleach or softeners.
- Tumble dry on low or line dry to get the most life out of your inserts.
- Do not use bum creams or oily salves, as these will impair the absorbency of your inserts, and moisture wicking properties of your diapers.
Roughly 28 x 10.5cm
- SGS certified, and safety approved for the EU.
- Free from harmful chemicals and metals.
- Manufactured in China.