Newborn AIO. Space Teddy
Newborn AIO. Space Teddy
Eco Mini Newborn AIO Diaper - Unique Features:
- Luxuriously soft Natural Fiber inner.
- Includes ample absorbency sewn in to the diaper, as well as one additional super soft Bamboo/ Cotton insert.
- PUL tummy panel (in same color/ print as the diaper outer) to hold additional insert in place.
- 2x3 rise snaps to allow for 3 different rise (size) settings.
- Silky soft 4-way stretch PUL outer.
Eco Mini Newborn diapers are designed to fit from birth, and grow with your baby until they move over to One Size diapers.
- The diapers are lined with luxuriously soft, absorbent Bamboo/ Cotton fabric (70% Bamboo and 30% Cotton).
- 1 layer Bamboo/ Cotton and 2 layers Microfiber is sewn into the diaper.
- One additional insert (3 layers of Bamboo/ Cotton) is included with each diaper, and is simply layered over the diaper before fitting it if needed.
- A PUL tummy panel helps keep the insert in place without the use of snaps.
- The additional insert can be folded to offer maximum absorbency where it is most needed (usually toward the front for boys, and the middle for girls).
- Bamboo/ Cotton is one of the softest natural fiber fabrics, and therefore an excellent choice for against delicate Newborn baby skin.
Grows with your baby
- Eco Mini Newborn diapers are designed to fit babies from birth until they move over to One Size diapers.
- Adjusting the snaps on the front of the diaper very easily customizes the size.
- 2x3 rows of rise snaps allow for three different size settings (S/ M/ L).
- The double row of waist- and crossover snaps allow for a great fit even on the skinniest of babies.
- Adjust the rise snaps. The diaper is now ready for use.
- Lay your baby down on the diaper as you would with a disposable, and secure around the waist making use of the available snaps.
- Tuck the leg elastics into the “underwear line” so that the diaper sits between the legs in the same way underwear would.
- Knock solids into toilet.
- Store in a wetbag or dry pail allowing good ventilation while you wait for laundry day.
- Prewash: cold, on shortest cycle.
- Main wash: hot, on longest cycle. (40 – 60C).
- Do not wash hotter than 60C, as this will damage the elastics.
- Do not use bleach or softeners.
- Tumble dry on low or line dry to protect the elastics and get the most life out of your diapers.
- Do not use bum creams or oily salves as these could impair the absorbency or moisture wicking properties of your diapers.
- SGS certified, and safety approved for the EU.
- Free from harmful chemicals and metals.
Washing & Care
Helt klart den bästa AIOn jag haft till båda mina nyfödda barn. Mjuk, lätt och sitter perfekt!