* The PUL fabric in this product is made from recycled plastic bottles
Eco Mini Bamboo Pocket Diaper - Unique Features:
- Lined with luxuriously smooth and soft bamboo/cotton fabric (70% bamboo viscose, 30% cotton)
- Features a PUL tummy panel to help prevent leaks (in same color/ print as the diaper outer).
- Features 3x4 rise snaps to allow for 4 different rise (size) settings.
- Features a silky soft PUL outer.
Fabric closest to baby's skin:
- Bamboo/ cotton (70% bamboo viscose, 30% cotton)
Each diaper Includes one 4-layer bamboo/ cotton insert (70% bamboo viscose, 30% cotton).
One Size Pockets are the most widely used style of modern cloth diapers as they are so easy to use and customize as your baby grows.
Eco Mini pocket diapers are designed to offer you the best of this customization, so that the diapers can grow with your baby, and be used throughout the diaper period – from soon after birth, all the way through to the day your little one becomes diaper free.
- The diapers feature a pocket opening into which you stuff the absorbent layers (“inserts”).
- Once stuffed, they are as easy to put on your baby as a disposable diaper. Eco Mini pocket diapers are therefore an excellent choice for Preschool, or babysitters, as there are no loose flaps to contend with, and no extra folding steps required.
- The outer layer of the diaper is made from waterproof and breathable PUL.
- Bamboo pockets are a great option for those who prefer natural fibres closest to baby's skin.
- Additional hemp, or bamboo inserts are sold separately to add super absorption for heavy wetters or nighttime use.
- Because the outside layers of all our inserts are made from skin friendly natural fibers, they can be placed directly against your baby’s skin if you choose not to stuff the inserts into the pocket opening.
Grows with your baby
- Eco Mini pocket diapers are designed to fit babies from approximately 4 kg to 16 kg.
- Adjusting the snaps on the front of the diaper very easily customizes the size.
- 3x4 rows of rise snaps allow for four different size settings (S/ M/ L/ XL).
- The double row of waist- and crossover snaps allow for a great fit even on the skinniest of babies.
- Adjust the rise snaps, and stuff the pocket with absorbent insert. The diaper is now ready for use.
- Lay your baby down on the diaper as you would with a disposable, and secure around the waist making use of the available snaps.
- Tuck the leg elastics into the “underwear line” so that the diaper sits between the legs in the same way underwear would.
- Knock solids into toilet.
- Pull insert out of the pocket.
- Store in a wetbag or dry pail allowing good ventilation while you wait for laundry day.
- Prewash: cold, on shortest cycle.
- Main wash: hot, on longest cycle. (40 – 60C).
- Do not wash hotter than 60C, as this will damage the elastics.
- Do not use bleach or softeners.
- Tumble dry on low or line dry to protect the elastics and get the most life out of your diapers.
- Do not use bum creams or oily salves as these could impair the absorbency or moisture wicking properties of your diapers.
- SGS certified, and safety approved for the EU.
- Free from harmful chemicals and metals.