- Single additional Insert to use in Pocket diapers, or to boost AIO/AI2.
- Made from 55% Hemp and 45% Cotton.
- Excellent for heavy wetters, or night-time use!
- Made from FOUR layers of Hemp Cotton blend for a powerfully absorbent insert.
Keep in mind
- Hemp holds the MOST moisture out of all our fabrics, but is considered a slower absorber.
- For best results, layer UNDER the insert that follows with your Pocket Diaper.
- So, bamboo/ cotton inserts closest to baby, with the hemp packed in under it.
- Our Hemp and Cotton blend combines the best properties of both fibers – the great absorption capacity of Hemp + the faster absorption speed and softness of Cotton.
- Because Hemp and Cotton fibers naturally contain oils, our inserts need to be washed at least 4-6 times before they start absorbing really well. The more they are washed, the more absorbent they will become over time.
- Knock solids into toilet.
- Pull insert out of the pocket.
- Store in a wet bag or dry pail allowing good ventilation while you wait for laundry day.
- Prewash: cold, on shortest cycle.
- Main wash: hot, on longest cycle. (40 – 60C).
- Do not wash hotter than 60C.
- Do not use bleach or softeners.
- Tumble dry on low or line dry to get the most life out of your inserts.
- Do not use bum creams or oily salves, as these will impair the absorbency of your inserts, and moisture wicking properties of your diapers.
Roughly 34,5 x 13cm.
- SGS certified, and safety approved for the EU.
- Free from harmful chemicals and metals.
- Manufactured in China
Based on 1 review
These hemp inserts are just perfect to boost any diaper for our heavy wetter!