- Single additional Insert to use in Pocket diapers, or to boost AIO/AI2.
- Made from 55% Hemp and 45% Cotton.
- Use on it’s own, or, for a super absorbent solution, layer UNDER the standard insert that comes with the Pocket Diaper (great for heavy wetters, or night-time use).
- Made from 3 layers of Hemp Cotton blend for a trim, yet highly absorbent insert.
- Our Hemp and Cotton blend combines the best properties of both fibers – the great absorption capacity of Hemp + the faster absorption speed and softness of Cotton.
- Because Hemp and Cotton fibers naturally contain oils, our inserts need to be washed at least 4-6 times before they start absorbing really well. The more they are washed, the more absorbent they will become over time.
- Knock solids into toilet.
- Pull insert out of the pocket.
- Store in a wet bag or dry pail allowing good ventilation while you wait for laundry day.
- Prewash: cold, on shortest cycle.
- Main wash: hot, on longest cycle. (40 – 60C).
- Do not wash hotter than 60C.
- Do not use bleach or softeners.
- Tumble dry on low or line dry to get the most life out of your inserts.
- Do not use bum creams or oily salves, as these will impair the absorbency of your inserts, and moisture wicking properties of your diapers.
Roughly 34,5 x 13cm.
- SGS certified, and safety approved for the EU.
- Free from harmful chemicals and metals.
- Manufactured in China