- Our Large MONO Wet Bags are the most sturdy of our PUL bags - constructed from 4 full layers of PUL. These bags are water resistant, reusable and a great way to reduce the use of single-use plastic bags!
Reuse and Reduce
- Great for storing clean- as well as dirty diapers, swimming gear, gym gear etc. The uses are endless.
- Say goodbye to single use plastics!
- Wash with a load of diapers, or with your regular laundry.
- 2 layers of PUL over the front, as well as the back add extra stability and strength to the bag.
- Hang behind a door, or fold the top edge of the bag down for the bag to stand unsupported in the corner of a room.
Turn the bag inside-out to wash. Tumble dry low or preferably line dry to get the most life out of your wet bag.
40cm x 70cm
Fits approximately 25 cloth diapers
- SGS certified, and safety approved for the EU.
- Free from harmful chemicals and metals.
We've been travelling quite a lot recently and while we gladly bring our cloth-stash with us, it took us a bit of time to figure out a good way to handle the laundry. Now our system is: Fit all clean diapers in one of these large goodies when packing. Also with us are second one in another pattern and an "spider"-type hanger. Hang diapers as they get wet, once dry pack them up in the second wetbag. Use the first to store dirty clothes on our way home.
At home I keep one in the kitchen as we've been going through a lot of wipes lately, and as the pattern is rather gorgeous I don't mind having it on display..
The other one is kept in the bedroom as both me and my partner have a tendency to not bring clothes directly to the laundry basket in the bathroom.. ehe..
Love them, they're sturdy, I'm confident the stitching will hold even when filled to the brim. It's an excellent option when looking for a large wetbag!
Loved my large wetbag, same good quality as the other products. Using it for my dirty diapers. My plan is also to use it for dirty clothes when we travel. Recommend!