One Size Bamboo Pocket Diaper. Vintage rose
One Size Bamboo Pocket Diaper. Vintage rose
* The PUL fabric in this product is made from recycled plastic bottles
Eco Mini Bamboo Pocket Diaper - Unique Features:
- Lined with luxuriously smooth and soft bamboo/cotton fabric (70% bamboo viscose, 30% cotton)
- Features a PUL tummy panel to help prevent leaks (in same color/ print as the diaper outer).
- Features 3x4 rise snaps to allow for 4 different rise (size) settings.
- Features a silky soft PUL outer.
Fabric closest to baby's skin:
- Bamboo/ cotton (70% bamboo viscose, 30% cotton)
Each diaper Includes one 4-layer bamboo/ cotton insert (70% bamboo viscose, 30% cotton).
One Size Pockets are the most widely used style of modern cloth diapers as they are so easy to use and customize as your baby grows.
Eco Mini pocket diapers are designed to offer you the best of this customization, so that the diapers can grow with your baby, and be used throughout the diaper period – from soon after birth, all the way through to the day your little one becomes diaper free.
- The diapers feature a pocket opening into which you stuff the absorbent layers (“inserts”).
- Once stuffed, they are as easy to put on your baby as a disposable diaper. Eco Mini pocket diapers are therefore an excellent choice for Preschool, or babysitters, as there are no loose flaps to contend with, and no extra folding steps required.
- The outer layer of the diaper is made from waterproof and breathable PUL.
- Bamboo pockets are a great option for those who prefer natural fibres closest to baby's skin.
- Additional hemp, or bamboo inserts are sold separately to add super absorption for heavy wetters or nighttime use.
- Because the outside layers of all our inserts are made from skin friendly natural fibers, they can be placed directly against your baby’s skin if you choose not to stuff the inserts into the pocket opening.
Grows with your baby
- Eco Mini pocket diapers are designed to fit babies from approximately 4 kg to 16 kg.
- Adjusting the snaps on the front of the diaper very easily customizes the size.
- 3x4 rows of rise snaps allow for four different size settings (S/ M/ L/ XL).
- The double row of waist- and crossover snaps allow for a great fit even on the skinniest of babies.
- Adjust the rise snaps, and stuff the pocket with absorbent insert. The diaper is now ready for use.
- Lay your baby down on the diaper as you would with a disposable, and secure around the waist making use of the available snaps.
- Tuck the leg elastics into the “underwear line” so that the diaper sits between the legs in the same way underwear would.
- Knock solids into toilet.
- Pull insert out of the pocket.
- Store in a wetbag or dry pail allowing good ventilation while you wait for laundry day.
- Prewash: cold, on shortest cycle.
- Main wash: hot, on longest cycle. (40 – 60C).
- Do not wash hotter than 60C, as this will damage the elastics.
- Do not use bleach or softeners.
- Tumble dry on low or line dry to protect the elastics and get the most life out of your diapers.
- Do not use bum creams or oily salves as these could impair the absorbency or moisture wicking properties of your diapers.
- SGS certified, and safety approved for the EU.
- Free from harmful chemicals and metals.
Washing & Care
Our kiddo appears to have plans of becoming the next spiderman. Not an issue at all, at least not in these diapers! They're super soft. I don't think we've ever had a leak that wasn't due to either a flashflood or me not changing them/packing them with enough inserts. I think these are helping with our kiddos potty-journey as he usually stops peeing and wants to potty when he's in our natural fiber pockets, since the last couple of months! Love them :)
Vår absoluta favoritblöja! Mjuk, absorberar riktigt bra med ett extra hampainlägg i och fin passform.
She came up to friends to show them she had her favourite print on 🤣💕
Also learnt faster to be diaper free.
Love the print and the fit is perfect!
Älskar printet, passformen och inlägget är superbra. Suger bra mjukt och följsamt!
Team coolmax over here, or so I thought!! This is the softest material I’ve ever held in my hands. Haven’t tried it on the little on yet! But first impressions is 10/10!
These natural bamboo pockets are just wonderfully squishy! They are perfect for little ones who need the natural fiber against the bum and add just that little extra absorbency.
This bamboo pocket fits really well. I have a chubby (when she was some months old) and now she is "normal" in size and the diaper fits so good. Its the same fit with the coolmax pocket, my favourites! I can really recommend Ecomini pockets in both materials.
This material is also perfect if you want your baby to feel wet for example when he/she is pottytraining.
Detta är en av våra favoritblöjor att använda vid utflykter när blöjan behöver klara det lilla extra. Eftersom att blöjan i sig bidrar med extra uppsugningsförmåga så har den aldrig läckt för oss, inte ens vid längre bilfärder. En toppenblöja!
When I got the diapers I was very impressed by the high quality of the fabrics and the finishing. And they fit nicely. Nicci is very helpful and she replied to all my questions about cloth diapering, since I was new to it and felt quite overwhelming at first. All the diapers I have are from ecomini :-). Love the bamboo pocket ones especially, since I can choose to keep my baby’s skin against the natural fibers, or I can add a thin layer of stay-dry coolmax/micropolar so that she feels dry. Also, thanks to the wet feedback, the natural fibers will be helpful when potty training!