Bamboo Terry Insert
Bamboo Terry Insert
- Single additional Insert to use in Pocket diapers.
- Made from 100% Bamboo Terry fabric.
- Use on it’s own, or, for a super absorbent solution, double up with the insert that came with your Eco Mini Diaper (great for heavy wetters, or night-time use).
- Made from FIVE layers of Bamboo Terry for a luxuriously soft and pliable, yet highly absorbent insert.
Benefits of Bamboo Fiber
- Bamboo fiber makes exceptionally soft fabric.
- Bamboo is biodegradable, and up to 4 times more absorbent than cotton.
- Knock solids into toilet.
- Pull insert out of the pocket.
- Store in a wet bag or dry pail allowing good ventilation while you wait for laundry day.
- Prewash: cold, on shortest cycle.
- Main wash: hot, on longest cycle. (40 – 60C).
- Do not wash hotter than 60C.
- Do not use bleach or softeners.
- Tumble dry on low or line dry to get the most life out of your inserts.
- Do not use bum creams or oily salves, as these will impair the absorbency of your inserts, and moisture wicking properties of your diapers.
Roughly 35,5 x 13cm.
- SGS certified, and safety approved for the EU.
- Free from harmful chemicals and metals.
- Manufactured in China.
Washing & Care
"Why should I read reviews for inserts?" I asked myself in june 2022, 2 months before my kiddo was born.
Because, dear parent, inserts are soo important when it comes to clothnappies - the feel, the absorbancy, the general floofy-ness - is what I would have answered myself had I known.
And this is one of my absolut favorite inserts. Ask Nicci, I'm currently buying these in sets of five every time I place an order :P
In my experience the bambooterry, though a bit "floppier" than the other Eco Mini bamboo inserts, keep their shape brilliantly, absorb quickly and hold quite a lot of moisture. This paired with a hempinserts is one of my top 2 combos for anything a little more demanding - naps, hiking to grandmas on the other side of the city, a playsession in the park during the colder seasons.
If I had any nice insert-pics I'd post them to show how well they keep up apperence, but since I love 'em, they're all being used...
Thank you so much for your excellent review! ♥